Brisbane is Queensland’s vibrant capital city with natural wonders on its doorstep. One of the fastest growing cities in Australia, Brisbane is the perfect stage for a quintessential Australian incentive program, with its mix of distinctive and unique riverside precincts, world-class hotels, subtropical parklands and authentic Australian experiences offering delegates the best in dining, culture and urban adventures.
From its open-air lifestyle to its thriving arts and culture, to some of the world’s largest white sand islands and ancient heritage-listed rainforests, take your pick from what Brisbane has to offer to inspire and reward your high achievers.
Thinking endless summer vibes, globally acclaimed hotels, and exciting experiences on your doorstep? For an incentive program guaranteed to inspire and reward your top achievers, Brisbane delivers it all with signature attractions, fresh flavours to savour and spectacular event spaces.
Here’s 10 reasons to choose Brisbane for your next incentive program:
01. Brisbane enjoys almost 300 days of sunshine a year, ensuring your qualifiers receive the warmest of welcomes and plenty of time to soak up the idyllic outdoor lifestyle.
02. Signature experiences in nature are right on the doorstep with two of the world's largest sand islands offering beach dining, wildlife feeding, snorkelling and whale watching.
03. From high end to boutique flair, Brisbane has an impressive range of retail choices featuring Australian and international labels, with luxury flagship stores in the city centre, stylish boutiques in upmarket precincts and chic laneways in Fortitude Valley.
04. Brisbane's food culture is a paddock-to-plate experience, with access to some of the world's freshest produce, including beef, prawns, and the famous Moreton Bay Bugs.
05. The city’s backyard is a natural paradise with rainforest-covered mountains, native bushland, heritage-listed ancient Gondawana Rainforest, and waterfalls on Tamborine Mountain just a few of the many experiences waiting to be discovered.
06. Brisbane prides itself on being one of the world's safest and cleanest cities, with friendly locals and fresh air.
07. Australia’s iconic wildlife is ready to meet you just minutes from the city at the world's oldest and largest koala sanctuary. Cuddle a koala or take a selfie with a kangaroo, wildlife encounters are sure to be a highlight of your visit.
08. Experience the rich cultural heritage of the region's Aboriginal people and learn about their culture and history.
09. Ease of access is guaranteed with Brisbane Airport featuring the most efficient runway system and the greatest aviation capacity of any capital city airport in Australia.
10. Iconic Australian attractions are within easy reach from Brisbane as the best-positioned and most centrally located city to explore the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, coastal beaches, and Queensland's fun loving theme parks.